March 23, 2023 22:30

Advertisement Contact us RSS
Hải quan Online Doanh nghiệp & Hải quan Hải quan Videos Vietnamese

Submit Your question

Name/Company name:
Content ask for advice:
Customs Procedures
Customs Statistics
Your Question:
Enter all of the data fields

Question and Answer

Question of a HS code

Name/Company name: Chihiro Ito / OHYAMA CO.,LTD
Categories: Customs Procedures
Date: 14-06-2016 10:23
We're the company doing trade operation in Japan.
We're planning export of rice cake to Vietnam from Japan.
Please tell me HS cable of rice cake in Vietnam.
Thank you
Answer at 14-06-2016 10:23:

Note: Our suggestion is for your reference only, not legally obligated.

For your questions, we would like to have below answer:

In order to determine the tax rate for a commodity, its HS code must be specified first. The identification of HS codes and tax rates of some particular items must be based on actual goods.

Pursuant to List of import-export goods enclosed with the Circular No. 103/2015/TT-BTC dated 01/07/2015 by Ministry of Finance, you can refer to Chapter 19: “Preparations of cereals, flour, starch or milk; pastrycooks' products” for more information.

You can find tarriff code and import tax rate at our portal as following link:

For detail information, please study the mentioned documents for reference. If you do not understand, please kindly contact with customs branch at border gate where you plan to declare customs for detail instruction.

Your sincerely.